11 Hole Bubble Tub Hydroponic kitPerfect for growing leafy greens on your kitchen benchtop.
The 11 hole Bubble Tub Hydroponic kit is a small hydroponic system ideal for growing herbs or kitchen greens. The system is simple and easy to use and will have you growing lush and green hydroponic plants in no time. The Bubble tub utilizes the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient-enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development. Your plants will grow faster and larger when compared with soil-grown plants.
- 1 x Hydroponic Grow Box
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Air line and air stone
- 1 x Buoy
- 11 x Planting net pots
- 11 x Sponges
- 1 x Tweezer
How to set up
1.Taking off the bubble stone from silicone hose, and insert the silicone hose through the small hole on top of the planting box lid.
2. Attache the bubble stone onto the end of the silicone hose.
3. Connect the other end of the silicone hose to the air pump.
4. Install the water level meter in the top left small hole.
5. pre-soak seeds in water for 3-6 hours
6. place the planting sponges in water and squeeze several times. Allow the seed to soak for 2 hours. Rinse sponge twice.
7. Place sponge into net pot. Plant seeds 2 - 3mm into sponge.
8. Place all the net pots in the bottom of the tub. Fill the bottom of the tub with enough water to cover halfway up the net pot. Place your bubble box in a well lit room. Make sure to check water levels and top up when needed.
9. After seeds have germinated (around 2 weeks) remove from the bottom of the tub. Fill tub to the top with water. use nutrient solution in water.
10. Place the lit on the tub and put all the net pots into the holes. Plugin the air pump. Watch water level and top up when needed.
11.As the plant roots grow, reduce the water level to encourage root growth.
12. plants can be harvested after 4-8 weeks.