6 Hole Bubble Tub Hydroponic kitPerfect for growing herbs on your kitchen benchtop.
The 6 hole Bubble Tub Hydroponic kit is a small hydroponic system ideal for growing herbs or propagating cuttings hydroponically. The system is simple and easy to use and will have you growing lush and green hydroponic plants in no time.
The Bubble tub utilizes the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient-enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development by 3 to 5 times! Your plants will grow faster and larger when compared with soil-grown plants.
This Bubble Tub system grows up to 6 plants at once and is greatly beneficial for growing your own herbs, flowers, and vegetables or salad greens such as Lettuce. The Bubble Tub system is made from food-safe materials.
Features and Benefits
- The Bubble Tub system grows plants 3-5 times faster than plants grown in soil
- Plants can be harvest after 4-8 weeks according to climate and vegetable types.
- The box and planting basket are made from injection-molded PP and are food safe.
- The buoy help to detect the nutrient solution level for quick indication of when to add more water.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- No dirty soil.
- Suitable for balcony, office, gardens or kitchen benchtops.
- 1 x Hydroponic Grow Box
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Air line and air stone
- 1 x Buoy
- 6 x Planting net pots
- 6 x Sponges
- 1 x Tweezer
How to set up
1.Taking off the bubble stone from silicone hose, and insert the silicone hose through the small hole on top of the planting box lid.
2. Attache the bubble stone onto the end of the silicone hose.
3. Connect the other end of the silicone hose to the air pump.
4. Install the water level meter in the top left small hole.
5. pre-soak seeds in water for 3-6 hours
6. place the planting sponges in water and squeeze several times. Allow the seed to soak for 2 hours. Rinse sponge twice.
7. Place sponge into net pot. Plant seeds 2 - 3mm into sponge.
8. Place all the net pots in the bottom of the tub. Fill the bottom of the tub with enough water to cover halfway up the net pot. Place your bubble box in a well lit room. Make sure to check water levels and top up when needed.
9. After seeds have germinated (around 2 weeks) remove from the bottom of the tub. Fill tub to the top with water. use nutrient solution in water.
10. Place the lit on the tub and put all the net pots into the holes. Plug in the air pump. Watch water level and top up when needed.
11.As the plant roots grow, reduce the water level to encourage root growth.
12. plants can be harvested after 4-8 weeks.