Saving water, money and time simply and easily by directing your grey water onto your garden.
Grey water advantages:
- Saving up to 60% of used household water. From your shower, bath, basin and laundry right to your garden
Beat the drought. Regular water reaching your plants all summer long.
- Reduce your water usage. Reduce irrigation time and replace with grey water.
- Easy to install. Around 2 hours for a plumber.
- Low maintenance. Wash filters every 3 - 6 months.
- Drip irrigation ready. 25mm pipe outlet with drip kits available.
- Over 10,000 units sold. Happy customers worldwide.
- 2 year warranty. Direct from Australian manufacturer.
Take the first steps to Smart and sustainable water use.
The G-Flow Grey Water System was developed in Australia as an inexpensive solution to greywater recycling.
All our greywater systems have WaterMark approval Australia wide and meet all Australian State and territory requirements as well as the following countries USA, Canada, New Zealand & South Africa.
Over 10,000 G-Flow Greywater diverter systems have been sold worldwide with remarkable plants and landscape outcome, as well as great water saving results saving as much as 200,000 Liters per household per year.
In addition this greywater system has won several water saving awards in shows worldwide.
G-Flow as a Drainage Pump Sump station
If part of the house or garden is flooded due to inadequate drainage, the G-flow can be used as a pump station to shift the excess water out of the flooded area.
This grey water system incorporates the below ground housing as well as the drainage sump pump and can be buried up to its lid cover, thus making it an economical, aesthetic, and handy little automatic pump station.
The pump automatically activated by a float switch when the water level in the tank reaches a predetermined level.