Hunter pop up rotor PGJ 100MM
The PGJ Delivers All the Benefits of a Rotor in a Compact, Spray-Sized Package
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
• Models: Shrub, 10 cm, 15 cm, 30 cm • Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
• nozzle choices: 8
• nozzle range: 0.75 to 5.0
• Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only • Factory installed rubber cover
• Through-the-top arc adjustment
• Quick check arc mechanism
• Water lubricated gear-drive
• Warranty period: 2 years
• Radius: 4.3 to 11.6 m
• Flow rate: 0.13 to 1.23 m3/hr; 2.2 to 20.5 l/min
• Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 3.8 bar; 170 to 380 kPa
• Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7.0 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
• Precipitation rates: 15 mm/hr approx.
• nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.