The Pentax DP40 Electrical Submersible Pump – from Italian company Pentax Industries – is a fluid transfer pump commonly used for emptying pits, wells or cisterns. This sump pump can also be used for gardening and is completely constructed in anti-corrosive material.
Two models of this wastewater pump are available from stock; they are the DP40 and DP40G. These submersible pumps have flow rates ranging from 5M³H , max pressures of 6M, and a joint max temperature of 40°C. The DP40G has an auto float switch whereas the DP40 is simply the pump body. This pump is suitable to extract water with particle solids of up to 4mm. Larger models of this pump are available.
For over 25 years Pentax Industries have been supplying products for the handling of water and fluids, both natural and synthetic. Pentax pumps and electric pumps cover a variety of sectors including domestic, agricultural and industrial, and provide you with a complete solution by developing your specifications based upon product type or family, and type of use.
- Polypropylene pump body
- Noryl® impeller (polyphenylene ether and polystyrene)
- Double lip mechanical seal
- Motor shaft: stainless steel AISI 416 with ceramic bush
- Passage of solids: Ø max 4 mm
- Depth of immersion: max 5 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- 2 pole induction motor with thermal protection
- Insulation class F
- Protection degree IP68
- DP40 - Flow rate is 5m3h, max pressure 6m and max temperature 40°C Pump body
- DP40G – Flow rate is 5m3h, max pressure 6m and max temperature 40°C Pump body with float switch