Ideal for use with grey water systems to distrabute your grey water to 6 different irrigation lines with the Grey Flow Rotor valve – 6 Stations.
Grey Flow Rotor valve
Suitable for all types of watering systems (sprinklers, drip, garden taps, grey water & waste water systems), the Grey Flow Rotor valve is a worthwhile addition to your grey water system. Simple, reliable and easy to install, the 6 station rotor improves the performance of your system by splitting the flows into different zones and increasing the operating pressures.
This device evenly distributes the water from your Grey Flow PS or G-Flow to individual areas of your green space or garden. By connecting this unit to your existing system, it can supply 50 litres to each station according to how you customise it.
- One valve operates evenly and sequentially 2, 3 and 6 zones
- Hydraulic operation means no external power required
- Flow activated means that the unit will operate from a gravity fed tank with less than one metre of head pressure
- Suitable for all types of watering systems (sprinklers, drip, garden taps, grey water systems and waste water systems)
- Improves performance of a system by splitting the flows and increasing the operating pressures
- Simple, reliable and easy to operate and install
- 2 year manufacture’s warranty