IBC tank connector to adapt a S100x8 male thread on your IBC buttress to a 2 inch Female BSP thread.
- Supplied by: Wetta Sprinklers
- Material: High-quality injection moulded poly
- Inlet: S100x8 Female (S100 x 8mm)
- Outlet: 2” BSP Female
- Ships from: Australia
- Internal seal for a tight fit.
- External ribbing for good grip with attaching
- Strong and long-lasting quality polyethylene
- IBC tanks with S100x8 thread
- Residential, industrial, commercial applications.
Fast shipping from Australian stock. For assistance, contact +61 430 094 718 or email Info@totalwatersupplies.com.au
Total Water Supplies stocks a wide range of IBC tank fittings including reducers, adaptors, and Camlock couplers:
Or click view our full range here: IBC tank fittings
Please check what thread your IBC tank has before buying.
What size IBC Tank Fitting do I need?
Read our IBC thread size guide to quickly find out what fitting you need. We sell fittings for both 2 inch (60mm) and 4 inch (100mm) IBC Buttress threads. These are also commonly called S60x6 and S100x8 buttress threads. The "S" and number after refers to the size of the opening while the "x6" and "x8" denotes the thread coarseness, measuring the thread from peak to peak.
This Fitting Will Fit IBC Tanks with An S100x8 Thread
This Product is Supplied by Wetta Sprinklers