IBC tank connector to adapt a S60x6 male thread on your IBC buttress to a hose tail of your selected size.
- Supplied by:: Wetta Sprinklers
- Material: High-quality injection moulded poly
- Inlet: S60x6 Female (S60 x 6mm)
- Outlet: Hose tail
- Ships from: Australia
- Available in: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2"
Hose tail IBC adapters are designed with a single barbed tube for connecting to a flexible hose. A hose clamp can also be used to keep the hose from slipping off. Also available in S100x8 male adapter IBC buttress to 2” hose tail.
- Internal seal for a tight fit.
- External ribbing for good grip with attaching
- Strong and long-lasting quality polyethylene
- IBC tanks with an S60x6 thread
- Residential, industrial, commercial applications.
Fast shipping from Australian stock. For assistance, contact +61 430 094 718 or email Info@totalwatersupplies.com.au
Total Water Supplies stocks a wide range of IBC tank fittings including reducers, adaptors, and Camlock couplers:
Or click view our full range here: IBC tank fittings
Please check what thread your IBC tank has before buying.
What size IBC Tank Fitting do I need?
Read our IBC thread size guide to quickly find out what fitting you need. We sell fittings for both 2 inch (60mm) and 4 inch (100mm) IBC Buttress threads. These are also commonly called S60x6 and S100x8 buttress threads. The "S" and number after refers to the size of the opening while the "x6" and "x8" denotes the thread coarseness, measuring the thread from peak to peak.
This Fitting Will Fit IBC Tanks with An S60x6 Thread
Please check what thread your IBC tank has before buying. Click here to view our full range of IBC tank fittings here
This Product is Supplied by Wetta Sprinklers