IBC tank fitting to adapt a S60x6 male thread on your IBC buttress to a garden hose.
- Supplied by: Wetta Sprinklers
- Material: High-quality injection moulded poly
- Inlet: S60x6 Female (S60 x 6mm)
- Outlet: Garden hose connection
- Ships from: Australia
Ideal for anyone who needs regular garden hose access. Sturdy construction with easy to use tap makes this the perfect long-lasting fitting for attaching a garden hose to an IBC tank.
- Internal seal for a tight fit.
- External ribbing for good grip with attaching
- Strong and long-lasting quality polyethylene
- IBC tanks with an S60x6 thread
- Residential, industrial, commercial applications.
Fast shipping from Australian stock. For assistance, contact +61 430 094 718 or email Info@totalwatersupplies.com.au
Total Water Supplies stocks a wide range of IBC tank fittings including reducers, adaptors, and Camlock couplers:
Or click view our full range here: IBC tank fittings
Please check what thread your IBC tank has before buying.
What size IBC Tank Fitting do I need?
Read our IBC thread size guide to quickly find out what fitting you need. We sell fittings for both 2 inch (60mm) and 4 inch (100mm) IBC Buttress threads. These are also commonly called S60x6 and S100x8 buttress threads. The "S" and number after refers to the size of the opening while the "x6" and "x8" denotes the thread coarseness, measuring the thread from peak to peak.
This Fitting Will Fit IBC Tanks with An S60x6 Thread